A Stop Worth Making
Carucci is located in the picturesque Central Coast town of Los Olivos. The eclectic store fronts, slower pace, and proximity to world-class food and wine will immediately make you feel like you never want to leave. Our tasting room can be found on Grand Avenue just before you reach the historic flagpole. You can expect a tasting experience that is informative, approachable, and engaging.
What’s on in the Tasting Room
- We are now offering private winemaker led tastings by appointment Friday- Sunday from 12-5.
- If you would like to schedule a tasting on a day or time that is not currently available please call 805-206-3000 or email [email protected]
Make your tasting reservation
About your visit:
- You will taste current release wines with winemaker Eric Carucci
- Allow about 50 mins, or so, to relax and taste.
- Our tasting fee is $20
- Well behaved children and dogs are welcome.
- We understand that plans change. If you will not be able to make your reservation, please be considerate and let us know within 24 hrs of your scheduled reservation time.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Call us directly at (805) 206-3000 or email us at [email protected]
Already love our wines?
Our members save on all purchases and receive special invitations during the year.